1.SCOPE: This procedure identifies design processes that require process control.
2.SUMMARY: The design control is essentially intended for controlling all activities of design planning, design preparation, verification , review and validation so that the final product meet specified requirements .
3.DIFFERENT STAGES OF DESIGN : Following activities covering the different stages of the project:
- Traffic Survey
- Inventory and Condition Survey Of Road , Bridges and Culverts
- Topographic Survey
- Axle Load Survey
- Benkleman Beam Deflection Test , If Required.
- Soil and Material Investigation.
- Geo-Technical and Sub Soil Investing.
- Checking , Approval and Filling of Calculation.
- Review , Approval , checking & verification of Design Outputs.
- Control of design changes and validation of design.
- All the activities of project design has been undertaken by ………authorized consultant.
- After going through all the procedure above mentioned, the design consultant will submit the design report to the concessionaire.
- Concessionaire shall review the design for the suitability & project specific requirement.
- If found suitable, analyse the cost calculation and time frame to complete the project in stipulated time frame.
- After approval from the management, concessionaire shall submit the design to independent consultant for the review and necessary suggestion.
- After review, concessionaire will see the feasibility, if found suitable implement the same for the project.
- During execution ,from time to time, keep an eye over the design for practical feasibility, if not matching with the site condition , go for the revision & repeat the process mentioned above.